Sharjah, May 23, 2023: The Emirates Publishers Association is announcing its active participation in the highly anticipated 32nd edition of the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair, scheduled to take place from 22 to 28 May. The association will showcase a remarkable array of knowledge and literary works through its groundbreaking platform, Menassah, which features an astounding inventory of over 14,300 books.
Boasting an impressive collection of 438 meticulously curated titles from 40 esteemed Emirati publishers, the EPA aims to captivate the attention of publishers, academics, authors, and fair attendees alike, inviting them to delve into the extraordinary achievements of Emirati publishing houses. By championing a diverse range of publications under its umbrella, the Emirates Publishers Association seeks to foster a culture of reading among all segments of society.
The EPA’s commitment to catering to the diverse interests of readers from different nationalities a
● EPA’s Menassah platform showcases more than 11,000 books from 51 member publishers.
● The association is hosting its Menassah platform, which offers 10,700 from partner publishing houses.
● The association is organising two engaging storytelling sessions for children in collaboration with its publishers.
In celebration of the National Month of Reading
- Fostering a love of reading among students and encouraging them to explore the rich culture and history of the UAE.
- 1,000 titles from 20 distinguished publishing houses at nine participating academic institutions from Sharjah.
- 15% discount on all featured books in Sharjah participating schools